Blog Background

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Mackenzie!!

No words can express the love that Charles and I have for our precious niece. She is the light of our lives and we LOVE every minute with her. I sat down trying to select which few pictures to show you of her special day. Of course this was no easy task as I had taken over 50 pictures in just 2 hours! And, to make matters worse, I cried the entire time looking through them. It is so hard to believe she is growing up so fast. Just yesterday I was hunched outside the delivery room waiting patiently to hear her first breath into this world. When she arrived, I cried. When she turned 1, I cried. And now she is 2, and I am crying. Time goes faster than we realize and although it is hard, I would not trade one momment of those tears.

Here are a few pictuires of her BD party. We had a pool party in my parents backyard with friends and family. It is important to note that I have never actually seen that many presents for any one person on their BD...especially for a 2 year old! I know she is spoiled, but we love it that way! The best part of the party was the SURPRISE guest!! Grandma came down to celebrate with us!!! We were so excited as you can tell in the pictures below.
Happy Birthday Kennybug, we love you more than words!









2 comments:

Mendy said...

You guys are so precious to us. Thanks for ALWAYS being there when we needed you. It means the world that you have been a physical and spiritual part of every single milestone and important event in Kennybug's life this past 2 years. She is blessed beyond her wildest dreams!!! And so are we. Love you all the way around the world and back again.

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Looks like it was fun! That is the coolest cake ever!