Blog Background

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Charles as a Baby

Everyone knows how much I love my hubby. He really is my favorite dream come true and I am sincere when I say I am so lucky to have him. He is simply perfect and is the most genuine man a woman could ever ask for...but MAN was he a big baby...here are a few pics in case you do not believe me that he was 30 pounds by 3 months! Heehee! Now I do pray that our baby boy is EXACTLY like his Daddy...just smaller coming out of the womb...can I get an Amen, PLEASE! I will post pics of me as a baby when I get pics from my parents!! This Christmas pic was taken when he was about 3 months old
This pic was taken in the Spring, so we are guessing he was about 6-9 months old??

6 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh.my.goodness. 1. Latham STILL doesn't weigh 30 pounds. 2. I will pray for a small baby at delivery. :) This post had me cracking up laughing...and he had a head full of hair!!

Lindsay said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. Love the pics! What a precious baby.

Nicole said...

Ooohhhh good luck girl!! My doctor laughed at me because I pointed out that my husband has a larger than average head! (seriously, he was born via c-section because his head wouldn't come out!) Luckily, my baby's head was normal size! Can't blame a crazy pregnant woman for wondering ;)

M & M said...

Oh, MY! You weren't kidding!

Kim and Eric said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

aaaamen!