Blog Background

Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy 8th BD to our sweet Mackenzie

For the longest time, Mackenzie was the only "baby" on the Parks side.  She will forever be our angel and I can recall every silly moment and am reminded of her smile in several outfits of hers that Caelin will wear.  I remember sitting in the hallway just outside the door when she was born.  My job was to give the rest of the family down the hallway a thumbs up the moment she was born.  I can remember that precious scream, and how I knew our world would never be the same.  She has the sweetest disposition and loves to make new friends.  Her personality is contagious and she is quite the little performer. For her BD, she was able to have a girls weekend at the American Girls store with both Nana's this past weekend.  I can only imagine how perfect it all was for her.  She chose a doll named Rebecca Rubin.  We just love our sweet "Kennybug" and cannot wait to see what this next year brings!  Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

No comments: