Blog Background

Monday, February 2, 2015

And let the dancing begin

I knew the day would come, and it did.  Caelin asked to take dance classes.  I was thinking she would ask for gymnastics first, but she chose dance.  After a trial class, tonight she started her first official dance class.  It is a weekly class on Monday nights for Ballet and Tap.  I was impressed that she actually payed attention for the most part.  I was fully expecting her to talk to the other girls and run around like she owned the joint.  Ha!  I learned very quickly that this dance thing is quite the commitment.  Between leotards, hose, tap shoes, ballet shoes, recital fees, monthly fees, and let's not forget the recital costume which we have already been fitted for.  Whew.  Anyway, it will be a great experience and Caelin appears to love it.  So, mark your calendars for her first recital on June 13th!

No comments: