Blog Background

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Happy heavenly birthday Daddy

Today Daddy would have been 69 years old. It seems like just yesterday we celebrated with him yet that was 3 years ago. He will always be the most patient Daddy and loving example to everyone he came across. He made friends everywhere he went and had a genuine interest in others and helping even strangers. He made us laugh all the time and danced for us at bedtime. What a great thing to watch growing up! Today will be a quiet day and I know I cannot call and make him laugh by singing or hear him slurp his celebratory cappuccino blast from Baskin Robbins. Yes, he is with Jesus. I would never want him to come back to Earth and give up the greatness of Heaven. I know these things and believe them with all my heart. However, a part of my heart is still missing and I wish I could have that last hug again. Happy birthday Daddy, we miss you and love you!

No comments: