Blog Background

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Happy Father's Day!

Father's Day is a great day honoring such great men in the world that have held the privileged title of being a Dad.

To my Daddy (AKA Papa):  I still struggle (sometimes daily) with not having him to call for every up and down moment in my life. What I do know is that we were the privileged ones that were able to call him Daddy (along with countless friends of ours that he adopted). He was the BEST Daddy to us and the memories go on forever. I may not get the surprise Starbucks cards in the mail "just because" anymore or the phone calls with him slurping his cappuccino blast...but what I do get is peace at times I need it, that perfect song "Everything's gonna be alright" and the ladybugs landing on me when I need it most. Happy Father's Day in Heaven Daddy. You are so loved and missed. 


To Charles: Happy Father's Day to the leader of our family! Thank you for always being there to wipe tears, read books, snuggle during movies, and teach us all new things. Without complaining, you just take care of things and watch over us. We love and honor you babe!
Cade: "My favorite thing is that he is a Christian and spends time with me. I mean I hope everyone has a dad like him."
Caelin: "My favorite thing about Daddy is sleeping on his chest. I also love to sit on his lap during movies...oh and when he tickles me."

To Dad (AKA Grampee): You continue to show us all what a great Father figure is like.  You answer our calls regardless of the time of day and never hesitate to come help.  You give us tough love when needed and countless hugs when we are sad.  We are so excited to honor you and the Father you are to us!

No comments: