Blog Background

Monday, November 3, 2008

Baylor Homecoming!!

What a great weekend we had! Our weekend at Baylor was perfect since I got to meet up with my 2 college roomies, Carolyn and Britni. We had a great time attending All University SING, Bonfire, Tailgating, Baylor vs. Missouri game, and all our old hangouts. It was a whirlwind weekend that went WAY TOO FAST! Roomie Reunion at George's Bar!
Cheerleaders at Bonfire
Bonfire

Parade
Alpha Chi Omega Float at ParadeSisters at our Chapter House
Tailgating before Football Game
Charles and Brother Corey hangin out before game
Where's Waldo?
My Roomies and I at Football Game...GO BEARS!
It was such a close game, we almost had them! We were proud Baylor fans!
Go Bears!
Charles and Carolyn's favorite resturant of the weekend...they ordered GUT PAKS...so gross! Basically a Gut Pak is a large to go container filled with every type of BBQ meat, Fritos, beans and anything else you want.
Our old apartment Sterling #3104
Our favorite coffee shop (Common Grounds)...Charles finally got his "Frozen Smore"
Our dorm our freshman year, Collins Hall, 6th floor gals!
Campus Pics
One of many "Baylor" swings around campus!


2 comments:

Jaime said...

I'm soo bummed we miss Baylor Homecoming...next year! I'm excited to see the swings were back! They were gone when we stopped by there in September.

Kim and Eric said...

Sad that we missed out on such a fun weekend in Waco! I hope we can take Caroline to it next year. And the game was close! I think we have a shot at winning against A&M. Glad that y'all had a great time!