Blog Background

Saturday, November 29, 2008

We are Thankful for...

...Grandma's, spending time with family, seeing friends, hugs/kisses from my neice Mackenzie, playing at the park, games (Nintendo and Bunco...yes, I said Nintendo and Bunco), Great food, and football games!! Our Thanksgiving was amazing, with all of the above!

Getting love from Mackenzie

"My" girl!

Grandma and all the boys watching football

Grandma with her Grandkids

Mackenzie running from Aunt Stacy who was only trying to change her diaper

My Baby and I being Thankful for each other

Aunt Lou Ann's beautiful table decor


Baylor guarding the food while it cooks for Mommy

Mackenzie and I making the mashed potatoes

The boys at Nintendo...AGAIN!

Mackenzie's pinecone treasures at the park

Playing at the park

Enjoying the BIG slide


At the end of a Fun holiday...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Stacy,

Just wanted to tell you that your niece is adorable!!! Being an aunt it awesome!!! Hope you're doing well!!

The Baileys said...

I love the tank top and boots look; it must have been much warmer than it was here in VA!

The Baileys said...

I love the tank top and boots look. It must have been much warmer there than in VA for turkey day!