Blog Background

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Our 10 year Anniversary

Can't believe it has been 10 years since Charles and I said our vows on June 19, 2004.  I am so blessed God placed us in each other's lives.  We were truly created for each other and there is NO ONE else I would rather share my life journey with.  Words will never be enough to say how much I love this man, he is beautifully and wonderfully made.  To celebrate our 10 years, Gamee & Grampee took the kids to the lake house in Grapeland, TX so that we could basically spend 2 days eating, shopping, watching movies (22 Jump Street), and more eating!  Ha!  We tried 3 great restaurants in uptown called The Melting Pot (not a new one, but our favorite), The Corner Table, and E'toille.  All were FANTASTIC and we even took pictures of several dishes.  It was such a relaxing few days and we got a LOT of sleep.  Thanks to Gamee/Grampee for spoiling our babies so that we could spoil ourselves!

No comments: