Blog Background

Tuesday, June 2, 2026

Quad Surgery

This is definitely not the way I thought my summer would begin! After tearing my left quad tendon playing kickball, I had to have a little surgery at Houston Methodist, but thankfully, everything went really well. The best part? Probably the best two-hour nap of the summer! Ha! Dr. Seaberg did a great job and took the time to explain everything to Stacy and Gamee while I was in recovery, which we really appreciated. I think Stacy may have been most impressed with the essential oil patch they pinned on me. Apparently, that was an important part of the experience! Now it’s time to take it "easy", follow the doctor’s instructions, get ready for physical therapy, and look forward to a smooth recovery. Hopefully, I’ll be back to normal before too long (and earn the Comeback Player of the Year)!

No comments: