Blog Background

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Ok, so I have been on Blog Vacation for almost 3 weeks now. So, let's play catch-up! Here are a few pictures of what the Hall household has been up to. It has been quite a busy little 3 weeks as you can see! My Lil Angel, getting his rest in! I love to watch him sleep.
Shopping with Daddy, is this foreshadowing?

Waking up at Gam-ee's

Almost enough to feed him till he's a year old!! Almost there...(that's what I tell myself everyday!)

Cade on his 6 month Birthday (Half-Birthday)!

Daddy, Cade and Papa with my Half-Birthday Cake, Mommy was nice and let Cade lick a taste, but that's all! ;)

Mean ol' Doctor gave me 5 shots on my 6 month visit! I cried for a few seconds, but Mommy and Daddy were prepared with a fresh bottle and I forgot all about those nasty shots!

The Most Beautiful Valentine Angel in the WORLD!

I loved my Valentine Bear that Nana and Papa gave me, he's furry!

Mommy and Cade hanging out on Valentine's Day

SPCA Mutt Strut 2010: All four of us (Charles, Stacy, Cade and Baylor) got to participate in the Mutt Strut this past weekend. It was a 5 mile walk to raise money for the Houston SPCA. It was a huge success and both our boys had a great time. Baylor didn't know what to think, but fell right in line walking next to all the other 500 dogs. Cade sat up in his stroller and watched all the dogs the entire walk. He even screamed and grunted to get their attention, but they were a little busy!
The Fam at the Mutt Strut

A tired lil man after all the excitement of the morning "Mutt Strut"
Our latest SURPRISE gift from Aunt Mendy, Uncle Chris, and Mackenzie!! My first Easter Basket! I love it and can't wait to collect ALL the eggs in it!
And, the best surprise for last...
Ready for this...
I HAVE 2 TEETH NOW!! Check out my pearly whites!

6 comments:

Kim and Eric said...

He is so cute! Growing up way too fast!

Mendy said...

That is one of the sweetest and HAPPIEST babies I've ever seen!!!! Love ya'll!!!!!

Jodi Hendricks said...

I adore him! He is growing so fast!

Shelly said...

You have amazing boobs!

Kimberly said...

I am super impressed with your milk storage and also very curious how you did this. I have a daughter that was born a couple of weeks after your son and I am pumping every day at work just to feed her the next day....any tips on how you did this is much appreciated.

Charles and Stacy said...

Kimberly,
Not sure how I can contact you to give you some breastfeeding tips, but if you get this message, please give me an email or phone number I can reach you at! I will not post your contact information if you send it! Hope all is well!
Stacy