Blog Background

Sunday, October 3, 2010

What you've missed

As you know this is football season, so you pretty much can guess what we've been up to. Baylor won both games against Rice University and Kansas yesterday, Sic 'em Bears! Here are some pics over the last few weeks to keep you updated! So, what's your guess? A snapper like Daddy...
...or a quarterback???
Put me in coach!
Practicing around the house
Ready for a real bike ride! Don't worry, it will be MANY years before Mom (and Gam-ee) allow that!
I love walks in my wagon every day
and getting dirty!
Drawing a crowd at HEB, Daddy thinks I should get paid as the greeting committee!
I enjoy car rides, if I have my ball
Visiting the Pediatric Opthamologist, I had one eye turning in a little. I got a good report and don't have to wear a patch. Just have to follow up in a few months and make sure my eye muscles continue to grow.
I did however, have to get my eyes dilated...NOT FUN!
Whew, what a visit to the doc!

No comments: