Blog Background

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Welcome to the Family Jaxson Bentlee Blevins!!

I have to share the best news EVER...My Nephew, Jaxson Bentlee Blevins is HERE! I know many of you thought my Sister might carry this baby for another year, but he has finally arrived! Welcome to the family Lil Jax! You are so spoiled already!

JAXSON BENTLEE BLEVINS
November 21st, 2010 (Sunday)
9lbs, 9 oz and 21 inches long
Born at 9:09am
Apgar scores: 9 and 9
(I think 9 shall be his lucky number!)


Make sure you watch his expressions in all the photos below! These were taken about an HOUR after birth! He is smiling and looking around in almost all of them! He is very alert and so smart already! He was actually holding up his head while the nurses were examining him right after birth...strong AND SMART!!! Get in line ladies, I'm taking applications for dating now!

I love this picture as this was the face Mackenzie made when she first heard baby Jax cry! She was waiting outside the delivery room for "her baby Jax".

Here she is after I asked, "Is that your baby brother?" She laughed and said, "Yeeeessss!!!!"

Daddy with his 2 babies!

Jax' lil feet...or BIG feet as I say!

This pic cracks me up cause he is so happy and his belly is SO FULL from eating! Check out that buldge!

Proud Auntie with her little boy...no comments on the no make-up folks...we slept 2 hours and were at the hospital by 2:30am! He is so worth it!!!!!!!!!
Even though Papa had a full ankle replacement about a week ago, he and his scooter wheeled on up to the hospital to see Jax!

Nana and her lil man, I love how he is smiling!

2 comments:

Jodi Hendricks said...

congratulations on an addition to the family!

Tracy Carter said...

Oh my, Jaxson looks so big! I love all the pics, especially his 'Santa belly' and the one with your mom. Tell Mendy Congratulations for me! Happy Thanksgiving, Stacy!