Blog Background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fun with the Fam

So, last weekend (I know, I am behind on posts) we took Baylor to the Dog Park and then took Cade to McDonald's (or "The Big M" as Gangaw Watts called it). It had been a yucky rainy/cold weekend, so when a lil ray of sunshine came out Sunday evening, we all raced to get outdoors!
Charles and Cade running with the dogs
Cade telling Baylor, "Go, Go, Go!"

Baylor and his friends

This pic cracks me up because the slide is HUGE and from the top you can't see the bottom. Yet, Cade insisted on doing it by himself. This is what we saw at the bottom of the slide every time he came down!

This past week, I was out of town for business in Austin and got a chance to see my Sister and my Nephew Jaxson "Jax"! My sister has been sick with Meningitis and LOTS MORE for almost a month, so I haven't been able to see her. I was so excited to get a little time even if it was just an hour! Jax is such a special little joy. I couldn't stop staring at him!
I love that his shirt says, "Hello Ladies"!

MY lil Jax and I

1 comment:

Mendy said...

That picture of you and Jax warms my heart! And I just love that one of Baylor's friends is a boxer!!! Seeing you this week healed me in so many ways. I wish we lived closer, I love you more than you will EVER know.