Blog Background

Saturday, December 21, 2013

A big girl bed

I don't like it at all, but my Princess lasted longer than most and was happy in her crib, UNTIL we started hearing knocking at our door, which means she has learned how to get out.  So, we knew it was time to transition to the toddler bed.  I must admit I cried...a lot.  Just hate to see her grow up so fast!  She was so funny when she walked into the room.  My simple girl had a grin on her face, said little, and walked straight to her bed to get in.  It was kinda funny.  No hesitation, almost as if she was thinking with a grin, "FINALLY!"   Ha!  And her first night she did well, no getting up or anything, just laid there and went to sleep.  In the morning, we knew she was up as we could hear her playing in her room.  YEAH CAELIN!  No fuss or training like parents complain about!  I guess that is the benefit to her liking her crib for so long!

No comments: