Blog Background

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

1st day of School

Cade and Caelin will both be at CFBC this year for school.  You probably saw in the Meet the Teacher post that Cade is now is Pre-Kinder and Caelin is in Preschool.  I have no idea how time flies this fast, and I wish I could slow it down just a bit.  Both of them were SO EXCITED to start school. I asked each of them what they wanted to be when they grew up, and both gave me comical answers.  Cade would like to be a "wrestler AND a cowboy", and Caelin wants to be "just a kid"!  Yep, that is exactly their personalities!  Cade also mentioned that he would like to learn about bacon and counting.  uh, ok.  Anyway, it was a great morning and Daddy and I took off work to come see them off.  Gamee and Grampee came along as well, so it was a family affair.  Can't wait to see how this year will change their lives.

No comments: