Blog Background

Monday, February 20, 2017

Namaste

Here is what Charles and I experienced & learned tonight with our littles:
1- While watching Diary of Whimpy kids movie, Caelin did my hair with 1,400 hair clips. It was painful to experience and look at. Not seeing a hair stylist in her future.
2- Cade thought it would be a good idea to spit a popcorn seed at his Mother. I guess arm pit farts are next?
3- Caelin asked if we took the chicken out of her cheese quesadillas. When I replied "yes", she bowed with praying hands and said "thank you for your service, namaste".
4- Cade looks like he is being tortured when a girl smiles at a boy during movies. Secretly I am sooooo happy!
5- In the middle of dinner, Caelin broke out in tears hugging Daddy and saying, "I miss you being my soccer Coach". She played soccer 2 years ago folks...2 years. She didn't even want to play half the time! How early do hormones start?!

No comments: