Blog Background

Monday, July 30, 2018

Stacy's new job!

Today I wake up to a new and exciting adventure! After 15 years of serving Special Education students and families, I am starting a new role as Klein ISD's Behavior RtI Coordinator. I have so many emotions right now. I know I have been blessed with students, families, teammates, and staff over the years that make this transition difficult. However, I know that God will continue to bless each person with their calling this school year. I am aware that this sounds cheesy...but it is not a goodbye, but a time to watch others rise and flourish. I also know that my heart is excited about all the new students and staff I get to serve. There is no greater feeling than to feel called to do work and for that, I am grateful for the opportunity and those who believe in me. Cheers to a new adventure and changing lives this school year!

No comments: