Blog Background

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Some time with Mom

On Saturday morning, I left to head to Round Rock to spend 4 days with Mom.  I am so thankful to have the BEST hubby in the world who is the perfect Dad and took care of Cade/Caelin while I was gone including all sport events, church, school, etc.  I know it can feel like a taxi driver and he did such a great job and even cleaned house while I was gone!  This helped me be able to just relax and take care of Mom.  We enjoyed the simple things like chinese take out, movies at night, shopping at Tuesday Morning, and coffee each morning.  While getting her up and healthy again we also completed several tasks around the house so that she could feel confident in not having to rush to get things done and could focus on her recovery.  Nana is brave, relentlessly cares for others, and strong.  I have no doubt that she will make a FULL recovery and come out stronger than before.  It was so hard to leave her tonight.  I have loved every minute of being with her and it is an honor to take care of her.  It makes my heart happy to see her healing and thriving! 

No comments: