Blog Background

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

We are so blessed to have TWO Mother's that are true servants in all they do. I know Mom's do so many things without ever being recognized, and are the human form of grace in our lives. There is no way I could even list out the things my Mom did for me growing up. I know she prayed relentlessly for me, was there for every game and competition, and told me she loved me daily. I an reminded just how special she is as many of my friends still call her "Mama Parks". Then, God blessed me with a Mom-in-love that has treated me like a daughter since the day we met. She too is a servant example. I KNOW she also prayed for her children daily, could be seen at EVERY school/sport event, and told her children she loved them daily. I am truly in awe and don't deserve TWO Mom's!  Then, almost 10 years ago I earned my best title ever as "Mom". These two changed my life and are a constant reminder that life is made of all the small moments of joy. To celebrate, we went to Mia Bella's for brunch after church.  So much to be blessed for. Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there that mentor small ones and working daily to change the lives of others.

No comments: