Blog Background

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Fantasy Football Draft

This year we took on a new challenge and joined our friends in a Woodtrace Fantasy Football league.  Charles had done this before, but I simply had no clue as to what I was doing until I got a little help from Charles and Chris B.  Once I understood the points and rankings, I just went from there.  It was a little nerve wracking to do the draft this evening since there are 12 players (6 couples) and 16 rounds where we pick when it's our turn.  I am pretty sure I was the only one who had never done this before.  Being surrounded by friends was comforting though and I am sure the competitive fun will start soon.  Charles and I both had such a great time laughing and are hoping we do well this season.  We are thankful for friends to laugh with and challenge us to do new things.  Now...let's win!

No comments: