Blog Background

Friday, October 4, 2019

Charles' 40th BD Celebration at Lone Pint Brewery

We celebrated one amazing man tonight.  I met him when I was 19 years old, and we started dating when I was 21yrs and he was 22yrs old.  I have been blessed to say that my life partner is someone who challenges me daily, reminds everyone around him of the love of Jesus, shows grace and forgiveness, and models for our children what a servant looks like.  Happy 40th birthday to our everything! You are loved beyond measure. A special thanks to Lone Pint in Magnolia, TX for being so gracious, Gamee for yummy cookies to celebrate, and Gamee/Grampee for a special slideshow of pictures of his life!  The evening was perfect with friends from all stages of life there to celebrate and laugh with.

No comments: