Blog Background

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

A quick visit to Round Rock

Mom had a heart doctor apt and some things needing to be fixed around house, so I decided to take off work and make a quick trip to see Mom and help out.  I cherish these trips because it is just me and I get quality time with Mom.  Our usual go to is chinese food and watching TV, so that is just what we did when I first got home.  Once our bellies were full we worked on some paperwork (I found a picture of Mom just after her and Daddy married!) and made our list of projects for the next day which included changing out air filters, fixing a toilet, replacing two wall thermostats, and a doctor visit.  Even though it was a quick trip, we were able to get so much done and spending time with Mom and Mendy is always a blessing!  

No comments: