Blog Background

Monday, November 16, 2020

License to Carry

One of my birthday gifts from Charles was getting my LTC (used to be called Concealed Handgun License).  I was excited for this mainly because of the 5 hr education class and practice that it comes with.  I do feel if you have weapons in your home you should feel comfortable operating them, handling them, and know the safety guidelines.  I am proud of myself for taking time out to do this.  It is one thing to have fun at a gun range shooting and Charles just handing me the weapon loaded.  It is another thing to have confidence in myself and not be scared loading my own clips and preparing the weapon.  Now that the 5 hour course is complete, I will do my online application ($40), fingerprints ($10), and then wait for my license in the mail.  Woot woot!   

No comments: