Blog Background

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Carolina Creek Camp

My heart is complete again! I just picked up these 3 from 4 days at church camp. Cade took Connor and Parker, while Caelin took Hayden and Rosalie.  Charles went again this year as one of the counselors and had a blast with the 4th grade boys. Unfortunately, I had to stay back to conduct some behavior trainings for our district. Thankfully, I was able to get a few pics daily off of the church website, so I knew they were having a blast. The dress up nights were Dr. Seuss themed, so that was fun to make thier costumes. Bear and I enjoyed snuggles and spreading out across the whole bed while they were gone, but we are so happy to have a loud house again! Thank you to all the Counselors who served from CFBC so that our students could learn more about the gift of God and how to walk in a faith driven light.

No comments: