Blog Background

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Our floors are CLEAN!

It is hard to believe that we celebrated 5 years in our home on January 31st.  I have wanted to get our carpet and tile cleaned for so long, but I knew it was pricey.  Well, last summer I decided I would do extra contract hours with BrainAbouts and use that extra money for the project.  That in addition to some Birthday and Christmas gifts is what I used.  We spent almost every night for the past week packing up things and moving things off of the floors.  I guess in one way this also forces us to clean each room.  Ha!  The guys from "Team Revved Up" came today around 10am and left around 1:30pm.  They raked, treated, steam cleaned and dried every ounce of carpet.  Then they steam cleaned and treated all the tile/grout.  I am so very happy with the results!!  I did not anticipate the prep work that would go into today, but I say it was truly worth it!  Now I guess we start the long process of putting the house back like it was.  Ha!

No comments: