Blog Background

Friday, March 3, 2023

8 years in Heaven

8 years without your hugs, laughter, and unconditional love. Saying goodbye to you is the hardest thing that God has asked me to do. I miss you EVERY SINGLE DAY. The tears of grief still come, yet I am grateful God gave me someone I could love so deeply. I pray you look down and smile at your legacy often. To celebrate your 8 years in Heaven with Jesus, I went to the "BR Hospital" (Baskin Robbins) today.  You always made friends with everyone, as strangers are just friends we haven't met yet.  As I parked, I noticed that next to me was a Blue Mopar Challenger. It was the same car you had in a slightly different blue color! It is a limited edition only 500 made, so what are the chances of parking next to a blue one at a Baskin Robbins?! Thanks for having ice cream with me and watching over me, love you Daddy!

No comments: