Blog Background

Monday, December 8, 2008

Starting Point Christmas Party

So, our Sunday School class (AKA: Starting Point) at Champion Forest Baptist Church had our Christmas Party this last Friday. Between the loads of food, beautiful slide show, and white elephant exchange...it was a night to remember. I wish I had taken more pictures of the decoations...our friends (Moore's, Silvio's, and Cochran's) who were in charge of the event did an amazing job decorating! It was wonderful...and totally candelit! Just beautiful...

The girls huddling around a book that Ashley won during the White Elephant exchange...it was....different... to say the least. Not sure what else I can say. It did involve "Passion Coupons"! For those interested...see Ashley, she reads it regularly. :) J/K
The Food was amazing, everyone chipped in and we were stuffed!
My personal favorite white elephant exchange gift...AND as if it couldn't get any better...It doubles as a candy dish inside!

Our friend Matt opening his "Goonies" VHS. He also received a "Manny Pack" (with tissues inside!), which he is proudly wearing below!

Poor Michelle, her gift was authentic coal and Rudolph's blinking nose. She wore it with pride!

Jason and Charles laughing at the "Passion Suggestions" in Ashley's book.

Chris and Courtney, a little too happy after they STOLE our card game we received.

Finally, here is gals picture (sorry guys). The Lord has blessed us with a close knit group and I truly love each of them.

4 comments:

Mendy said...

The "manny pack" or the "coal nose???" Which one do I like the best....

Jason & Ashley said...

Can I say that I love you and hate you at the same time? I had a great time with you guys on Friday and btw, I really love you so don't fret. We are blessed to have you in our lives.

Shelly said...

It is my goal in life to bring back the fanny pack. BAAA-BOOOMMMM

Charles and Stacy said...

Shel, I knew you would be pleased to see your favorite item displayed so nicely! BAAA-BOOOMMM!