Blog Background

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

So cute he's SCARY!!

Our 1st Halloween was nothing but perfect! Cade was the cutest lil man ever! He was Mommy's pumpkin as always! We started off the night by going to our church "Trunk or Treat" event where he got his first trick or treating experience. Mommy and Daddy enjoyed eating the few pieces of candy Cade got! Heehee! Then, after church we went to a "Spooky" car show. Cade enjoyed the music and all the lights. After the car show, Cade let us know he had had enough and it was time to eat and then go to bed! He slept 10 hours that night as he was extra tired (Did I mention he started sleeping 8 hours through the night at 9 weeks?)! So, Halloween is now over and he is 12 weeks old today. I just can't believe it...no matter how old he gets, he'll always be Mommy's lil pumpkin!Mommy made me wear this during the day, it looks like I just got out of Jail. :(
Mommy and her Pumpkin
I am so spoiled with gifts from my Gam-ee and Gramp-ee! Ps- My Mom and Dad even ate my Candied Apple...meanies!
Cade likes the older women! This is Blythe, his future wife...
Cade's first trick or treating experience
The Fam
Daddy and I with a good lookin car!
This one's for my Papa Parks! It's a 70's Barracuda!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

I would love to know what Cade was thinking when you snapped that 3rd picture! His expression-------PRICELESS!

It's more than a job... said...

Hi Stacy! I just found you guys via Shalonda's blog. Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is precious. I look forward to keeping up with you guys. Love, Ashley (Sorensen) Strickland (PS - check out our blog...haven't updated in a while, but I will soon!)

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! and yay for him sleeping so well!!! that is way awesome! Hope yall are doing well!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute! and yay for him sleeping so well!!! that is way awesome! Hope yall are doing well!