Blog Background

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A weekend in Round Rock...

No matter what life brings you, nothing is ever sweeter than going "home". This past weekend, we all got to spend it in Round Rock with my side of the family. The weekend was packed as always with fun. We went to Starbucks for breakfast, went shopping (clothes for girls, and the guys went to Academy), took pictures, and also attended my Aunt Nell's wedding! The highlight of the weekend was piling 5 adults and 2 kids into my parents Yukon for a fun drive to DALLAS (3 hours away). Cade slept most of the way, Mackenzie sang to us the entire time, Dad drove WAY TOO FAST, Mom tried to maintain the peace of the children (with Barbie's, Gold fish, and "shhhh"), Charles played on his Blackberry, and let's not forget the hum of a breast pump in the last seat between my sis and I! It was an eventful trip, one to remember...but probably never do again! :) Cade with his Halloween hat on!
The Fam for breakfast at Starbucks! :)
Mackenzie just LOVES "HER Baby Cade"
Cade and I
The Cousins
Mommy and her boys
3 Generations
The Cousins
My beautiful Angel
Mackenzie getting spoiled with love by her Aunt!
My amazing Sis and I
Lastly...Cade chillin in the Pew at Church!

3 comments:

Mike and Suzi :) said...

Fun Times!!!

shalonda said...

ummmm okay the thumb sucking, arms up and the smile pics in these recent posts are too precious!!!! dont fight the thumb he will make you pay, just ask addi, lol!

M & M said...

Ah...I hope we can see you guys soon!