Blog Background

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pregnancy Prayer

I had the joy today of going to a baby shower for my friend Laura Watson. She is having twins!! Annabelle and William will be arriving soon! When I got to the shower, I was reminded of just how much pregnancy love we have in our Sunday School class! It is powerful to see God building the families around us. Thank you Lord for the blessing of families, and bless our friends!Dear Heavenly Father,

Please watch over our friends who are blessed with babies at this time. What a special and joyful time this is! We pray for all the little ones in their bellies (and the belly that has 2!) right now and that your will be done in their lives. Keep constant watch over them as they grow and help their parents teach them daily about you.

Amen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! yes - babies/families are a wonderful thing!

April said...

Stacy,
You are too sweet! You know too well about praying for a baby! Thank you for this. BTW, I look like a whale in the picture!

Chris and Kim said...

Thank you so much for the sweet prayer. I am always blown away by the thought that others could be praying for my and my little one, and what God can accomplish through those prayers. I really appreciate the sweet thought, and it was good to see you today!

Katie said...

That picture turned out fabulously! Thank you for your sweet heart and your awesome sense of humor. Getting to see you at the shower today reminded me how great I think you are.

PS-April, you do not look like a whale. You look stylish and cute as always.

laura said...

You are so thoughtful! I have tears in my eyes! It was so great to see you at the shower; God is so good in His perfect timing, isn't He? I look at all He has done to answer the prayers of our class and praise Him!