Blog Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

AXO Reunion at Baylor

Hard to believe, but we just celebrated 25 years of our Sorority on Baylor campus! Alpha Chi Omega gave me my best friends and many who stood next to me in my wedding. I remember my freshman year at Baylor and my Sister Mendy telling me how she wanted me to join her sorority. I can recall thinking, "Yeah right!" at first. But after Rush and 3 years later...I cannot imagine what my college life would be like without it. Thanks Mendy, as always I owe you! Words could never express all the life lessons and friendships I cherish from those years! Thanks Sistas! A few of us at the Baseball game
Jessica and I...we actually met while working this year in our school district, then found out we were sisters! Love ya Jess!
Some of our pledge class! We actually have more like 50 in our pledge class, but here's a few that could come back to Waco and stir up trouble for the reunion.
My 2 AXO buds, Lizzy and Britni. Without them, my world would crumble.

No comments: