Blog Background

Monday, May 31, 2010

Joey says, "I do!"

Growing up in San Antonio, I met one of my dearest friends named Joey. We were inseparable in 3rd/4th grade until I moved to Round Rock. Even though we were miles apart, we wrote to each other very faithfully and we still have all our letters! Now, 20 somethin years later, here we are at Joey's wedding. I could not be happier for her and the life she is beginning with Ryan. I wish you all the luck and happiness life has to offer! They got married at one of the most beautiful venues that I have ever seen! It is called Flat Creek Estate in Marble Falls (it's a vineyard!). It is truly breath taking and so was Joey! Here are a few pics below!

Starbucks after our Pedi's Sat morning! Whoo hoo! One of the many views Joey and I waiting to get our hair done Joey's cute lil jacket that Ryan gave herThe beautiful bride with her MomBridesmaids: Jami, me, Shaina, Natalie, and CarolThe groom and "his men" My Groom "Baby," I love you Joey, thanks for your friendship and love over the years. It was a honor to be there with you and I am praying for you as you start your new life with Ryan! Love ya, "Mama"

1 comment:

Chris and Kim said...

I love the boots with your dress! Looks like it was a gorgeous wedding!