Blog Background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Growing our Family...

Well, what can I say? I started to think of a cute way to announce this, but, darn it...I'm so excited here it goes...

WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!

Yes, you read that right! Please do not fall out of your chairs ladies and gents...but the Hall's are having another miracle baby. Most of you know the details, but for those who may not, this is a true miracle and gift from God! Let's just say I continue to shock my doctors. I just LOVE proving to them that God knows more than they do...hehehehe! Anytime for a baby is a perfect time in my opinion, but I do understand (a little) that I will be extremely busy this summer! We told our families at Thanksgiving with Special Event tickets we ordered online. We were able to personalize them and they turned out really cute!
The Tickets we ordered to surprise everyone!
Telling Nana and Papa
Telling Gam-ee and Gramp-ee!
So, here's the stuff you all want to know:
  • I am 10 weeks along today
  • The baby is almost the size of a lime!
  • Official C-section date is July 7th. This makes me so happy because it was Gangaw Watt's BD. I know she is LOVING this and smiling down on us. I couldn't ask for a better day and way to honor her! I hope the baby waits and comes on that day, but since Cade was almost 2 weeks early...one can never be sure!
  • This means the kids will be 23 months apart
  • We have NO IDEA on names, thought we would wait until we find out if it's a boy or girl...that will help eliminate 50% of names! :)
  • We find out boy/girl sometime in February...we do not care AT ALL...but I seem to be a lil nervous about raising a girl! That means bows, matching dresses, make-up, tampons, and did I mention a wedding?? But then again, my wild man Cade sometimes makes me think a girl might be nice and calm! Ha!
  • Differences in this pregnancy and Cade's: my sense of smell is not as bad with this pregnancy, I am showing faster this time and appear to already have a little "pooch", having a harder time sleeping through the night now, not as many cramps this time around, BUT I am extremely sick with this pregnancy! So, we will have to see if the difference in my body prove the old myths that it's a girl this time!

So, keep us in your prayers as we celebrate and pray daily for the health of our family! We could not be more excited to expand our family and can't believe this baby is so loved already!

Baylor (6.5 years old)
Mommy and Cade (16 months old)
Our 2010 Family Pic

6 comments:

M & M said...

Yeah! Courtney told me a week or two ago, and we praise God along with you!

Love those tickets...if we ever have another, I may steal that idea.

Mendy said...

THANK YOU for not posting the awful pic of me crying after I found out you were preggers. OMG... Can't believe we were preggers at the same time, and I didn't even know it. That would have been a hilarious belly pic together- you at 7 weeks and me at 40 measuring 44 weeks. Ha!

Maria Mafla said...

Finally you posted it! I was so excited and wanted to give you a big congratulations, so here I go "CONGRATUATIONS" !

My Kai Love said...

Congratulations Stacey!! I'm excited to hear your news and look forward to keeping up via your blog! Happy Thanksgiving for sure!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats!

Meghan and John said...

So very excited for your family! God is good!