Blog Background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

32 weeks and counting

So, we officially made it to 32 weeks! Caelin seems to grow by the minute and people who see me in person think I might deliver any day. I look about the same as I was with Cade at 36 weeks. I am just saying it's all due to being the second baby...makes me feel better anyway. Below is a pic of me at 31 weeks, I know I look tired because I AM! Hahahaha. Here are some stats from the Doctor apt this week.


  • Blood Pressure: 104/68

  • Caelin's HR: 142

  • Weight: gained 1.5lbs these last 2 weeks, up about 24 pounds total for the pregnancy

  • All protein and other levels normal

Finally, here is what Babycenter.com says about Caelin this week. She will be here before we know it!


"By now your baby weighs about 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long. You will start gaining roughly about a pound a week and almost half of that goes to the baby. In fact she'll gain about 1/2 to 1/3 of her birth weight in the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside of the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails and real hair. Her skin is now soft and smooth."

No comments: