Blog Background

Sunday, May 29, 2011

A shower of Blessings!

This past week I was reminded of how loved I truly am by my friends. The Lord has blessed me with a group of Friends that continues to bless me all the time. As weird as it sounds, anyone in our group of about 20 could call anyone else and have people running to their needs. My friends are generous, non judgemental, and the type of people you want to have for the rest of your life. I never worry about how I look, what I wear, or what I say when I am with them. Every second I am with any of them, I am laughing. I truly could not ask for more! I love you gals! So, in the true spirit of love, they all threw me a surprise shower for Caelin! I was SO SURPRISED (which is hard to surprise me). It was at my favorite restaurant (Gringo's) and they has the sweetest decor, RJ Goodies Cake, food and TONS of gifts! Sweet Caelin got the cutest outfits, diapers, wipes, giftcards for clothes, bibs, bows, and so much more! Even Mommy got some shopping cards and a giftcard to our favorite place for Pedicures! They even thought to invite Charles, Cade, Gamee, and Grampee! So, it was a true blast eating inner with everyone and spoiling Caelin. I must say, I will remember this shower forever. Thank you especially to Sally, Laura and Bela for setting it all up! I love you all more than you know.











1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey you!

Rigby's been keeping me up to date on you and Charles! Congrats on your new baby girl! I bet you can't wait to meet her! Are you still living in Tomball? We are moving to Conroe in early July, would love to get together with you!

Jen Patterson