Blog Background

Monday, November 21, 2011

Jaxson's 1st BD

Cade and I had so much fun this weekend going to Round Rock to spend time with my family and celebrate Jaxson's 1st BD. I cannot believe our lil "Jax" is 1 year old today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAX! A year ago today we were all at the hospital celebrating. Caelin stayed in town with Charles to avoid any contact with lil kids, outdoor theme parks, etc. Being on steroids, the doc had warned us that her immune system is lowered. So, there was no chance we were gonna risk another illness that might put us back in the Hospital. Cade and I had an awesome time, and I must say my favorite thing about Cade is his good natured spirit. He is almost always happy and well mannered. I am proud he is my son and I love seeing him enjoy life. At Jax' BD party (Kiddie Acres), he ran around constantly hanging with the big kids and riding all the rides. He was one of the loudest singing "Happy Birthday Jaxson" and gave Jax lots of kisses. He is such a loving boy. Jaxson's birthday was an old fashioned Circus theme with red/turquoise colors, very cute! Each kid got to ride every ride at least once and we had popcorn and candy. Jaxson did not like the cake in his face, but certainly was overjoyed when he got to open his presents. He is such a joy in our family and I love to see him laugh or dance (he has some good moves). We love you Jax and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
After Jax' BD party, Kennybug spent the night at Nana/Papa's with Cade and I. Those two were inseparable the entire time. They spent the night playing hide and seek around the house, taking a bubble bath, eating a pizza picnic, and talking until they fell asleep. They were so funny to watch, almost as funny as watching Papa shake his head and take out his hearing aides!


















No comments: