Blog Background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

15 Recent Cade-ism's

Cade will be 2.5yrs in February and just says the funniest things. I have tried to write them down to help my failing memory...so here are a few recent comments we've heard (he is quite vocal, must get that from his Daddy...hahaha).


  • When he decided he needed some of his Daddy's Sprite, "Pewey, that makes me sad"

  • "I have an idea everyone, listen to me!"

  • "That's so very cool"

  • "You are my FAVORITE Mommy/Daddy/Sister"

  • When we tried to tickle his feet, "You can't take my foot, it's glued on really good!"

  • "I can't play with Caelin, she's too little and will hurt my toys"

  • "Caelin is so cute, she my baby sister"

  • "No, I am NOT your baby Mommy, I am just a boy"

  • "Stop Dad, you are getting me so very mad!"

  • "Can we do it? YES WE CAN!" (Bob the Builder saying)

  • "It's ok that __ bit me, I slapped him back" (After an incident at MDO)

  • After Caelin had a bath and Daddy gave her a Mohawk, "Your hair is poky Caelin"

  • "It's not a banana peel Mommy, It is just plastic"

  • After a jogger ran by at the park in only her sports bra, Cade yelled out "Hey, she not wearing a shirt"!

  • After asking to read 2 books at bedtime, we told him we were only reading one. To which he replied, "Ok Daddy, you read one and I read one."

2 comments:

Katie said...

The slapping one and the jogger one kill me! I am dying laughing!

Jaime said...

I, too, am cracking up at the slapping one and jogger one. Hilarious! We love Cade!