Blog Background

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Cade's 1st Day of Preschool!

Today was Cade's first day of Preschool and he was SOOOOO excited!  We had been talking about it for a while and he was excited to go "play with the animal toys" and see Ms. Jodi.  He entered the room and immediately put up his napmat, backpack, and lunch in his cubby and then was off to play.  I did have to interrupt him in the play area to get another kiss before I left (Hey...I wont be able to get this much longer!).  I was surprised I made it out without bawling, although Gamee did not.  We had to stop and let her cry it out in the hallway while I looked away!  When Gamee picked him up this afternoon, he was SOOO tired and had Mr. Froggy already in hand!  He also earned a sticker today that said "star student".  Way to go to our big Cade Beatty!  We love you!

1 comment:

Mendy said...

Oh, Cade! You and your cousin Mackenzie are JUST alike! Ya'll both chose lunchables for your first day of school. Despite how cool us Moms were..... PB&J cut-outs, snacks, etc. Figures!