Blog Background

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Catch up/Tball

So, these past two weeks have been uneventful with illness in our family.  Somehow we all came down (within days of each other) with some sinus infection turned into upper respiratory/ear infections!  It was a nasty virus that had everyone with doctor appointments and LOTS of meds for everyone!  We are still trying to get rid of this nasty thing, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel!  This morning was Cade's 3rd Tball game and we did much better than the first two games.  We hit the ball when it was our turn, ran the bases, and played 1st base.  So, making progress!  We are trying to learn things such as "why doesn't the ball come to me every time ", "Why do I have to stay on the field if I am hot?", and "Why can't I just sit and watch the game rather than play?".  I am not saying these are not valid questions in the mind of a 3 year old...just things we are working on.  I did laugh when he was playing 1st base and I told him to "get the ball and touch 1st base".  So, Cade got the ball, walked leisurely to 1st base, and slapped it with his hand.  Well, that it what I said, right?  Ha!  We are proud of Cade and all he is learning about being a team player.  His personality constantly keeps us laughing.  Good job Cade and GO ORIOLES!

No comments: