Blog Background

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Cade-isms

I have to record these down before I forget!  I just love some of the things that come out of my 4yr olds mouth!

- We had told Cade on way to Soccer game that one of his friends wouldn't be there.  So, upon arriving, he announced to the coach that "Jack won't be here as he is having some private issues".
- While being asked to do something (imagine that), Cade replied, "Mom, you are just being complicated!"
- When I was getting frustrated at our washing machine, Cade calmly told me, "Just stay calm and count to 3...here, I will do it for you..."
- While talking to Gamee about his school theme of the week (Nocturnal Animals), Cade told Gamee, "I am also Nocturnal because I play in my closet at night."  Yep, Cade is correct.
- Our refrigerator has letter magnets that sign the letter/sounds.  So Cade was singing along...but added on as well, "Every letter makes a sound a 'P' says 'puh'...and corn on the cob!"  Obviously, we are still working on letter sounds.
- One day Grampee raised the garage door and went in side to grab his shoes.  A few seconds letter he hears Cade calling him from the garage.  Cade had thought it was a good idea to grab the garage door and ride it all the way up.  One problem, we forgot to consider how we would get down.  Of course Grampee saved the day and got him down.  When I asked Cade if he was gonna ever do that again he replied, "I don't think so, it was not as much fun as I thought."
- Caelin was looking at some of Cade's books in the car.  Cade told her, "You can borrow them Caelin, but you need to return them in 2 days."  Guess he has been to the library a time or two!
- When Cade's friend Abby was sick from school, Cade decided to do a robot dance for her to get better.  We just HAD to send the video to Abby!
- One afternoon while we were getting ready to leave, Cade held up both hands (one to Mommy and one to Gamee) and said, "excuse me ladies, you two have to step aside so I can see Grampee!"

No comments: