Blog Background

Saturday, October 11, 2014

AXO Reunion/Baylor vs TCU

Today we got a fun trip to Waco not only to watch the Bears play TCU, but also to celebrate my AXO reunion.  Even though it was a small gathering, I was so blessed to see sisters and just hug some friends I haven't seen in over 10 years.  And of course, you know you are true sisters because it was like time had never passed.  Several from my pledge class were there and also my Grandbig from out of state!  That was an amazing surprise.  Next we headed out to the game which had us worried and not in such good moods until the 4th quarter.  Needless to say, Baylor had had the biggest comeback in school history with a 21 point deficit in the last 10 minutes to win.  We actually won with 1 second on the clock with a field goal!  So, final was 61-58 Baylor.  It was an amazing win to celebrate since TCU was ranked 9 and Baylor 5.  Way to go Baylor Nation!

No comments: