Blog Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Kindergarten round up at Ehrhardt

Well folks, it happened.  Like it or not, I just registered my precious boy for Kindergarten next year.  I fought back tears more than once so that I was not "THAT" Mom.  But once I got to my car, it was a whole other story.  Cade had a great time as the Kindergarten teachers introduce themselves and then the kids go with them to do an activity while we do paperwork.  Cade even recognized his friend, Aubrey, who will be in Kinder with him next year!  I am blessed in the fact that they will be at school with Charles and protected.  I have the security in knowing that the school is led by a man of God and what could be better than that?  So, just put this event down in history and I guess time continues to tick on despite how badly we want a "freeze frame" moment.  Now, just wait for the post where I actually have to release him on Aug 24th!

No comments: