Blog Background

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Happy 35th birthday to me!

This weekend for my birthday we were supposed to go to Round Rock to be with family. It is the little things that cut deep, like knowing my Dad's name won't be on my birthday card for the first time. God had different plans and unfortunately our kiddos are both healing from strep, so we decided to stay home. But, before you go feeling bad for me...I have had the best day I could have ever imagined! My sis surprised me by coming in town this morning!! We were able to spend time together with a toast of coffee cream liquor in honor of Dad, brunch at Peli Peli paid by Mom and now she is staying the night with Cade and Caelin so that Charles and I get to go to the Baylor game together! Who has the BEST SIS in the world? ME! Thanks Christopher Blevins for taking on kids and letting her come. So, what I was dreading as a day has turned out to be a huge blessing. My heart is full!

No comments: