Blog Background

Friday, May 6, 2016

Happy 67th Birthday Nana!

Happy 67th birthday to the best Mom ever!  Year after year, you were room Mom and always there to watch our accomplishments.  Your road has not been easy with the accident in 1991 and numerous health problems, but through it all you have shown to be fearless and strong in times of need.  I can remember the day you were told by doctor's you would never walk again.  You simply replied, "I will certainly try." I believe the best quality about you is your love for others.  I have never met another person so willing to give to others at all times. I love you all the way around the world and back again!  

To celebrate HER birthday, Nana surprised all of us with Disney on Ice tickets for tomorrow. We even got gift bags with shirts, and toys for the kids. They are so excited. What a blessing!

No comments: