Blog Background

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

This Mother's Day we were in Round Rock for most of the day before driving home.  Our day started with amazing pedicures at Plum Nails (owned by cousin Sally and it is beautiful) and lunch.  We then went home to celebrate more and open a few gifts.  I especially loved all the handmade cards and pictures.  Pictures included robots and LOTS of hearts which is perfect for me.  After lots of hugs, we drove back to Tomball to see Gamee.  Once home, we met up to get frozen yogurt and give Gamee some fun gifts.  Being a Mom has given me a meaning to life that I never knew existed.  I would do anything to see them smile.  I know our days might be limited, but I want my sweet babies to know that I loved them every second they were alive and never once doubted anything that they can do.  They are a Mother's dream come true.  Happy Mother's day to all the Mom's out there...especially our amazing Mom's Nana and Gamee!

No comments: