Blog Background

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Caelin turns 5 years old

Last night I cried.  I cried tears of joy that God trusted us with the most precious little girl on Earth. She fell asleep on Daddy's chest, just like when she was a baby.  I kissed her one last time as a 4 year old and then went to bed.  This morning we have a 5 year old.  She is the spunkiest little girl with a true heart of gold. She loves everyone, enjoys all things pink/purple, and gives the best hugs at the moment you need it.  Her personality is one others never forget and will bless her continually in life.  She truly has never met a stranger.  So very hard to believe she is 5 years old. "You are beautiful, smart, and sooooooo important".  We love you Caelin Roe Hall! 

Some of your favorites:
Movie- BFG
Song- Lord Prepare Me, I could sing of you love forever
Colors- All of them, and pink
Food- chicken nuggets, cheese quesadillas, mac & cheese
Snack- frozen yogurt and popcorn
TV Show- Shimmer and Shine 
Favorite food places- McDonald's, Dairy Queen and Bluewater
I enjoy- Riding bike, being outside, painting & artwork, swimming, sleeping with Mommy and Daddy, watching movies, playing on computer
I can now: Swim, write my name, dress myself, and pack my lunch for school
Height: 44inches (3ft, 8in)
Weight: 43lbs

No comments: