Blog Background

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Sleepfest 2016

Last night my soul was fed.  God knows exactly what we need at the time we need it.  I have been blessed enough to have a group of friends that I know I can turn to no matter what.  We all met in various roles at various times over the last 10 years in Klein ISD.  Although we all live in various cities and states, we make it a commitment once a year to get as many of us together as we can.  This year we had 9 total and when we get together, it feels like no time has ever passed.  I laugh harder than I thought possible and we always have a theme.  This year, we celebrated the Roaring 20's theme, made shirts as usual, had a cooking activity, gift exchange, and so much more.  Of course details cannot be fully shared...but it it was a great time by all.  I post this on our family blog because I want Cade and Caelin to both know how important friends are.  Life has so many twists and turns, and family and friends make the difference in how you handle rocky roads and how quickly you bounce back up.  Thanks to all my girls for the laughs, hugs, and confidence.  I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: