Blog Background

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Happy BD Aunt Mendy!

Thank you for being the world's best sister EVER! You have ALWAYS been there to give me a hug, listen through tears, slap some sense into me when needed, encourage me, and make me smile. You are my best friend as I know we have shared the best and worst memories of our lives. We did all those things TOGETHER and I would not be on the path I am now without you. I am flooded with memories, but here are my Top 10 to cheers you for. Happy birthday sis...remember, "no matter how hard you try..." (wink wink)
10- You still hug me even if I am doing the ugly cry.
9- You have to be best friends with someone who knows your secrets.
8- That time we were swinging punches and Dad threw us in the pool in 30 degree weather with our clothes on.
7- The days you let me tag along and drove my friends and I to school in HS.
 6- You laugh at my jokes when no one else does. Lets face it...I am hysterical.
5- You take me on Starbucks dates and don't judge when I say Venti really loud.
4- We dress like twinkies often without even knowing.
3- We can still songs with dance moves from records...cue The Judd's..." Well I went up to the bank with my little checkbook, the cashier he gave me the strangest look"
2- You saved my Goldfish one summer while I was on mission trip. You were in charge and rushed it to the vet when it was choking on a rock.
And the #1 reason to cheers you on your 39th birthday... I WILL ALWAYS BE TALLER AND YOUNGER THAN YOU!

No comments: