Blog Background

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Cade turns EIGHT

It is so hard to imagine that Cade is officially EIGHT years old.  That number just keeps ringing in my head.  It sounds cliche, but I do feel like I just brought him home from the hospital today.  Time in fact does go by very fast.  We get caught up in the day to day stuff and often times forget to just stop and enjoy a little along the way.  In looking at Cade, this is sometimes how I feel.  Paranoid that I missed some little detail and yet, time marches on.  We are blessed to be his parents and watching him grow.  At VBS this past year, Cade accepted Christ in his heart which is the greatest gift a parent could get.  He is so smart and empathetic for those around him.  He is my helper, well mannered, and not afraid to say "I love you" to others.  I smile knowing he is a true work of art made from God's hands.  To celebrate his day, we made a run to our donut place before heading out to Old McDonald's farm for some fun with animals.  We were so honored to have Nana in town and the kids were fighting over who got to be by her the whole time, ha!  After a great Morning, we came home to open some presents from the Blevins' and Nana (Lego Dinosaur set/joke books, spending money/drone).  We played and relaxed at home for the afternoon before heading to Shoguns for a Hibachi dinner to celebrate with the entire Hall clan.  Of course Cade's favorite part of the meal was when the little toy boy "pees" on the fire.  He cracks me up!  After dinner, Cade was even more spoiled by everyone with gifts galore: Dinosaur Mecasaur Robot, Quixels, Minecraft books, pajamas, socks/underwear, etc.  What a great day to celebrate the best little man, CADE BEATTY HALL!

No comments: